Studying Abroad

You wish to spend one or two semesters at a university abroad? Then you have various options: you can, for example, study at one of several partner universities of the Leibniz University Hannover or make use of the exchange cooperations of your institute. Through a scholarship your stay abroad can also be supported financially.

Study relevant Stays Abroad for the Subjects English and Spanish

If you are studying either English or Spanish as a school subject, you have to spend a three month period abroad in a country in which this is the official language. This can be completed either during the Bachelor’s or the Master’s degree. If your second subject is also a modern language, a second stay abroad is not required. Further information on stays abroad for the degrees in english and spanish can be found in the respective examination regulations.

Further Information